From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:40:40 EDT
Looks like I am moving.  Place is fully carpeted.  Before I move in...
the carpet has to go.  Does anyone have any good or bad experience with
WOOD floors and old sick ferret urine on said floor.

I know ceramic is safe in living/dining area and hall way.  But it will
be very cold and not as reselable.

Please share experiences with WOOD floors and free roam ferrets and cats.
Cats get old and can urinate or spray all over.Will this ruin the wood?

Thank you
Lisette