From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:52:58 -0700
OK, I have one who will gather up ALL the toys and hide them where the
others can't get to them.  Do any of you have this problem?  I go and get
the toys and redistribute them.  Rosie gets all the fuzzy ones that look
like babies, Max gets his squeaky toys back and Sammie gets his beloved
mini-rubber duckie and all is once more happy.

Then the hoarder starts crawling under beds, looking behind dressers, and
yes, even going into cages and steals them all again.  I just don't know
how to break this habit of hoarding.  Are there any suggestions?  I can't
believe my 86 year old mother would actually steal their toys!

I am grateful though, that she doesn't chew and squeak them when I try
to sleep at night.  I have a cartoon of the ferts and the toy holder.
If you would like it, email me and I will send it.

Deva