From:
Lynn Barker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2005 21:34:13 -0500
We are completely in the clear here.  We never evacuated to San Antonio
and the evacuation order was lifted yesterday.I waited till yesterday to
see if the storm would take the northernly turn that was expected as it
was not to make landfall till Saturday, before prematuraly evacuating and
getting into a 12 to 20 hour traffic jam like Houston did with people
running out of gas and 98 degree temps, the fuzzies would not have made
it in those temperatures.  Now it has gone so far north we will not even
be getting any rain out of it.

Thanks for all the calls, emails and concern,
Lynn Barker

please check out my web site:
http://fuzzysleepcenter.terrabox.com/
my items can also be found  at http://stores.ebay.com/things4feritz in