From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:32:03 -0400
The vet finally called yesterday, but I didn't get time to post until
today.  He said Calix's white blood cell count was very low and had him
worried, organ function looked normal though.  The vet is leaning toward
lymphoma, and because of the low white blood cell count - leukemia.  He
sent blood to a pathologist and we should hear back today or tomorrow,
and hopefully know a little more.  If we don't get a more definitive
answer he's wanting to do a biopsy of Calix's spleen.  I hate all this
waiting.

In Christ,
Ann Haager (& hubby - Adrian)
~Ferrets: Lupi, Dewey, Rainbow, Skittles, Calix, Pearl, Snap, Oreo,
Gandalf & Samweis
~~Rainbow Bridge: Xanth & Pixie
~Dogs: Shadow & Onyx
~Cat: Zoe