From:
Ferret Nook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 20:11:59 -0500
The ferret community lost one of its' brightest stars on Sunday,
September 4, 2005.  Not only was Stan a long time Ferret Nook Board
Member and a loyal volunteer, he was also one of the best ferret dads
a ferret could ever hope for.  Stan fought a good battle, but just
couldn't win the war.  We tip the Ferretone to you, Stan!

Most FMLers will remember Stan by his posts for the Ferret Nook disguised
as Kasey.  Many people who attended the shows in Milwaukee, Columbus, and
Chicago will remember him as the "keeper of peace" between Barry and me
when we were setting up the show tables!  He was a great ferret dad to
many, many ferrets over the years.  He is survived by 2 human sons,
Stanley, Jr.  and Chris and his ferret family - Allison, Buba, Snowball,
Jinxy, Roxy, Turbo and Franklin.  They are residing now and are a part of
our ferret family and Stan wanted.  Any FMLer attending the Chicago Show
in October is more than welcome to come by our table (Kritter Koncepts)
and say hi to two of Stans ferrets, Jinxy and Franklin.

To see a pictorial Tribute go to our web site,
<http://www.ferretnook.org/> .  I can just see Stan at the Rainbow
Bridge lying in the grass with a whole bunch of Fuzzbutts crawling all
over him - he definitely is in Ferret Heaven.  We will miss you Stan!

Ferret hugs,
Kathy Fritz, Executive Director
The Ferret Nook Ferret Shelter
Cambridge, WI 53523