From:
Chris Matlick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:17:37 -0400
Muldoone,

would you please greet my little Dubs?  She crossed over on September 14.
I'm not sure what color her fur will be as she was mostly naked.  She
started out her little ferrety life as a silver mitt and roaned into a
beautiful white coat.  She is a happy go lucky girl.

Make sure that the rest of the Matlick gang are there to meet her - Loki,
Fidget & Hotspur.  I hope Hotspur will be nice to Dubs.  Here on earth
Hotspur didn't like any ferret but Fidget, but I think they will be
friends at the Bridge.

Thank you,
the human in WV, missing her girl
www.hotspur.us/bacca