From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 2005 10:03:57 -0400
Hey,
I just wanted to make one more note and say that if anyone wants to
continue this discussion with me to please contact me off the list as
I'm sure BIG would like us to wrap this up.

I did not mean to imply that all Christians believe animals don't have
souls and I appologize if I did.  This is only my personal opinion.

Also, by "soul" I really mean the capacity to have a personal
relationship with Jesus.  Jesus came and died for humans and the ability
to have a personal relationship with him is our privilege alone.  Humans
are unique in this way.  It's only us that were made in his image.  I
don't believe that animals have that ability.

I also think animals are sinless, as they have no capicity to sin and
were often used as sacrifices to redeem humans.  I also know that they
praise their creator and that there will be animals in heaven, but
whether those animals are the same as the ones that live and die here
on earth who really can say?  No one for sure knows.

I don't mean to "dis" any one with other beliefs.  That is not my intent.
I just felt that I should clarify what I meant by soul.

As I said, this is my last post on the subject, but please feel free to
email me off the list and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can
(though with school starting it may take a little longer than usual)

Have a great day all!
- Jules