From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 05:33:22 -0700
I don't wish to start a big debate, but I am a Christian, and I believe
all animals are God's creation and will be present with believers in
the afterlife.  There are plenty of references to animals in Revelation.
The Reverend Sims (hope I have his name right) who used to post here
explained it best.  I'm sorry I don't have his explanation handy.  I'm
only posting because I took exception to whoever said that all Christians
don't believe animals have souls.  I don't know if they have a soul,
however that is defined, but they are living beings and will be reunited
with us when our time comes, if we are believers.  Animals are sinless.
It is up to man to care for them and protect them.

I would also like to know how Reverend Sims is doing.  I recall he had
some health issues, and if he is reading this, I pray that he is doing
better.

Moxie, Nexus, Smudge, Ziggy, and Chuckie
God Bless America
In God We Trust