From:
Sharin Alpert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 17:58:53 -0400
Looking for a home for a healthy, playful ferret.  We are in western
Massachusetts.

Spikey is about 4 years old, deaf or mostly deaf, white (maybe albino).
We thought she would be ok as an only ferret after her companion died but
as the months go by it is clear that she would be happier in the company
of other ferrets.  We are looking for an experienced ferret owner because
of her deafness and because she's a little nippy (just in play, not from
fear or meanness.

She is used to being uncaged -- but now that she's grown up & less hyper
I think she'd be fine in a large cage just so she gets daily out-of-cage
time.  She is trained to newspaper, not litter; current on shots.

I'd be happy to provide more information to anyone who is interested.

---Shen