From:
eronbrown1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 13:23:43 -0000
For eveyone having those famous "hit-and-miss" litterbox issues, I have
a suggestion.  This is the ONLY way my ferret will use her litter box.
If I have any variation, she poops RIGHT BESIDE the box.  I bought one
of those small plastic cat litter boxes from Wal-Mart (like $2.00 each).
They come in colors like grey, blue, and burgendy.  Anyway, I take a
utility knife and cut 2 adjoining sides almost completely off.  This way
the box is customizable to whichever corner you want to place it in.
The extremely low sides of this customized box make it so easy for the
overweight or just plain lazy ferret to do their business.  Just imagine
if everytime you had to use the bathroom you had to crawl over something
hip high!!  Just another option for those who are tired of cleaning
random poo deposits.  Hope this helps!!

Eron and the reformed pooper