From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 00:23:10 -0700
Hello FML, hello Jennifer --

I don't know if there is a way to work this idea in to the article, but
we need an organic food for ferrets!

It alarms me that chicken, in some form, is usually the top ingredient
in the available ferret foods.  Commercial chickens are so full of
chemicals, antibiotics, and growth hormones (and presumably stress
hormones) that I wonder if they are in part responsible for all the
cancers we see in our kids.

Personally, I had cancer some years ago and I NEVER buy commercial
chicken.  Of course, eating out is another matter -- and sometimes I
can't even resist the Colonel's palace (yes, not too consistent, I know).

Does anyone know how lamb would be for ferrets?  I hear that, though
commercial lamb has the usual quotient of antibiotics, no hormones are
given because it has no effect on sheep growth.

Sometimes I imaging starting a business making organic food for ferrets.
That would be one complicated project, but I bet it would be a welcome
addition to the marketplace.  Someone should do it.  Who wants to be my
partner??  Let's get rich and serve the community, the world, the
universe!

[RiccoRobertAdaTinaArtie]