Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 06:31:42 GMT
                                  hello all

I finally made it back to the fml.  my computer crashed back in feb. and
I had to wait till I could afford a new one.  anyway to bring you up to
date Barny is recovering slowly still from the adrenal he had a year ago.
Sandy is doing well she decided on her own to be my security guard and
takes her job very seriously.  little sam is just being a teenager !!!!!.

on the last week of feb.  we had a situation occur that end with
amazement.  the semi truck I was driving caught fire while I was driving
and had just stopped at a stop light when it was discovered.  i went back
into the truck to rescue my ferts they where all asleep between the seats
so I grabbed the bed and as I did sam smelled the smoke and bailed
further back into the cab.  so i got out set the two older ones on the
ground " mind you I'm in the middle of the street with cars going by and
people walking around.  " I dove back into the cab again to rescue sam
when I came back out sandy and barny had stayed in the bed right where I
told them to stay and sandy was standing on the edge of the bed watching
the flames get closer to the door that I had gone through.  so they have
been getting a lot of praise because of it.

the hard part has been sam he is slowly getting over it but at first he
was having nightmares about the fire.  he would wake up screaming and I
would comfort him and make the nightmare go away.  now he only has
problems once and a while.

rich and the fuzzy sapiens barny, sandy, & sam