From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 20:25:06 -0400
Ebay took the Katrina shirt down because I was doing 2 things they did
not like.  one I was offering you all the size shirt you needed and
2 I did not go through their missionfish organization for the donation
part of it.  what ebay does not want you to know is this.  missionfish
gets a portion of the money you pay for the item, so does ebay, and so
does Paypal, so in the end they make money off your donation to ELF.
I have moved the Katrina shirt to my web site
<http://www.ferretfarm.org/>

I will continue to donate the profit of the shirt to ELF in your name if
you purchase this shirt.  if you want proof that your money is going to
ELF you can check with Linda Iroff she keeps the books for ELF.  I will
also be able to ask you what size you wear on my web.  I have had all
I can take of Ebay being a bully I am pulling my store and I will be
moving my auction items to overstock.com.  I am sorry if this is an
inconvenience to you please excuse the time it is going to take to get
my web up to date with the new items.  I do hope to see you there.

Brenda