From:
Gordon Bengtson CI-ASMEL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:56:18 -0400
Ok, just so you can know, here is the data for the FML calendar I have
been grazankulating about.  I post here where it is more open to readers
here and gives all a better chance of ordering the several calendars they
want, one for all your family you know!

Of course I am bias where Byte-me is one of the major stars in this
collection of great photographs for family pets our ferrets make.  So
many e-mailed me with condolances when Byte-me crossed the bridge, and
here she is for you giving to you a super pose in the wild.  Such a sweet
and gentle little animal she was.

Price is $20.00 inc. shipping for the first calendar.

Please email Judy for addition information when ordering more than 1
calendar.

Gordon, Pete and Re-Pete