From:
Red Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:47:29 -0700
The 3rd annual ferret frolic is finally over.  Much work was put into
putting the event together and I wanted to say thank you to some very
important people who played a huge role in this event.

A special thank you to all the board members who had given up sleep in
order to find time to put this project together.

The volunteers who showed up to help set up and take down, along with
poop duty, and other not so pleasant chores.

To all the ferrets who participated, especially my little girl Lacy who
won the tube race and knew it.

I also want to thank Bob Church for driving all the way out here.  The
presentation was wonderful.  I had a lot of feedback from those who
showed up, and everyone can't wait to try the new food, and brush their
ferrets teeth.

I also had an overwhelming response on the fact that so many ferret
illnesses can be tied to teeth problems.  I've had several people now
tell me that it makes sense when their ferret got an illness, and the
vet coudln't figure it out, and now they realize that it all came down
to teeth.  Sometimes an idea can be so simple, that it gets missed by
even the most intelligent people.

And another thanks to Bob for allowing us to kidnapp him saturday evening
and take him out to dinner so that he can answer more of our questions.
Now that I think about it, I don't think he ever did eat his salad.

And last, thank you to everyone who showed up to the event.  I realize
gas prices caused the drive for some to be a little expensive, but I
think it was well worth it.

Thank you again
October
www.renoferrets.org