From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 20:12:04 -0700
There are currently three ferrets at the Humane Society of Lee County
(HSLC), and the HSLC has been in contact with the woman who used to
run the shelter here.  She has forwarded their information to me.

I will be putting their pictures on my website by the end of the day on
Wednesday... the site will be www.suncon.netfirms.com/ferrets.html

The first ferret is Robbie (#13581) and they think he is a cinnamon.  He
is male, neutered, d.o.b.  4/3/05 (Marshall Farms Ferret), comes with his
cage which is on casters (very nice), super friendly, very playful, has
lived with children previously, easy to handle.  Big Boy.  Rabies and
ferret distemper vaccines 9/1/05.  Adoption fee $100 includes cage.

The second and third ferrets are together.  They are Simmone and Nyla.
Simmone (#13598) is listed as a sable.  She is female, spayed, 6 mos.
old, extremely playful and friendly, easy to handle, lived with children
previously and currently lives with Nyla.  Nyla (#13597) is listed as a
silver.  She is female, spayed, 1 yr.  old, very easy to handle, likes
to give kisses and check out your ears, sweet sweet girl.  Currently
lives with Simmone and comes with their cage.  Rabies and ferret
distemper vaccines 9/1/05.  Adoption fee for both girls and cage $150.

My understanding is that if these are taken in by a shelter, they will
waive the adoption fee, but that may be wrong.  Their website is
www.humanesociety-leecounty.org and their phone number is 239-332-0364.

You can email me here and I will forward the info to Lori, who used to
have the local shelter.  I may be adopting Robbie myself, but that's
not a sure thing, so please feel free to get in touch with them.

Debbie