From:
Weasle Queen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 07:11:07 -0500
I would like to thank the people who privatly e-mailed me their prayers
for Dorothy.  You don't reolize what it means to us.There are actually
people out ther who do care about people they don't know.  I also would
like to thank Alexandria for her post.  It's true, many people DON'T
think about Orgon Donation.  It's important for everyone to think about
this Exteamely Important and Life-Saving gift that only YOU have the
decision to make.  Talk about it with your partners, your parent, your
children and your friends.  Please also don't forget to mark the back of
you drivers license for organ donation!  This is one way to contribute
to saving a life.

Sincerly,
Debi of the Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue

WEASLE QUEEN