From:
sunferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:25:19 -0400
Hello-

Sad to hear about Crescent City Vet, but there are excellent vets closer
than Redding.  If you are willing to travel about 60-100 miles South of
the Boarder, there are a few excellent ferret vets in Arcata, Ca and
Ferndale, CA.  Feel free to drop me a line and I can give you more
details if either is of interest.  If been sending ferrets to both for
the past 10 years.

If you are moving to CA and seeking a vet in the Bay Area, please feel
free to contact Ferrets Anonymous for a currentlisting of most ferret
friendly vets in CA.....they are list by city.  You can check the website
as well.

CA SunFerret Shelter & Rescue