From:
colburns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:40:32 -0400
Dear FML
This evening I was able to witness a classic ferret comedy performed by
none other than Alex ( as herself ) and Puma ( as herself ) .

The scene opens with Puma sneaking under the chair by the plant shelf .

Alex: speaking to Puma ; "Don't go up there , don't you dare go up
there!"

Puma gives Alex a look of distane and continues her ascent of the
forbidden plant shelf.

Alex, speaking in a loud voice ; "If you go up there I'll blow on you !"
(in the backround you can hear Dann chuckeling )

Puma pays Alex no mind , looks into the long tourtured plant and takes a
long sniff before climbing into the pot .

Alex ; muttering "damn ferrett" sets down her cup of tea , rocks to break
the suction of the couch ,stands up yelling "I told you I would blow on
you " walks over to the plant shelf where Puma is now starting to dig the
poor plant again, picks up Puma and blows on her face .

Puma's ears fold back but other than that there is no sign of disturbance
to her .(Again in the backround is Dann chuckeling )

Alex then sets Puma down with a firm warning "If you do it again I'll
blow on you again!  " at this point Puma starts climbing up the chair
next to the plant shelf.

Alex ; while sitting back on the couch questions Puma " What are you
going to do from there "

Puma , performing her olympic diving routine lands a near perfect dive
onto the plant .Then, with a great heave, she pulls the plant backwards
off the shelf.  The plant and ferret do a complete flip leaving the
ferrett covered in an inch of potting soil .  At this point the Noble
Allis Chompers the dog dives under the table to hide ,Dann is on the
couch laughing so hard that his face is the color of his red shirt and
he is gasping for air .

Alex, standing with a small string of muttered curses yells at the
ferrett "I'm going to blow on you!  " (Dann is now laughing so hard
there is no sound ) picks up the ferrett and blows on her .

The ferrett, not really caring (because her and Dann play the blow
on the ferrett game when they are on the floor being rough) starts
playing the bite Alex while she cleans up the dirt game .

Alex, not knowing this game keeps yelling "If you bite me I'll blow on
you!" Puma: "Isn't that how you play this game?" ( Dann is now prostrate
on the couch gasping for air shaking )

Alex then takes the again wounded plant and with a sigh dumps it into the
digging box .  Round one the ferrett !

Dann husband to Alex
Honey where is my inhailer?

Alex from another room " Bend over. "