Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 15:43:04 EDT
Sandee or Muldoone,
Please let me know if Bandit made it safely to the bridge.  He crossed
Saturday, Sept 10 after a short battle with severe IBD.  He had been sick
for about 6 weeks with this.  Bandit came to me in earlier this year
along with his 4 sisters and 1 brother(cagemates) from my neighbor's son
who could no longer take care of them.  Bandit was a sweet fun loving guy
who made my life richer by having him live with me.  He was a handsome
hooded sable.  He is dearly missed by all of us.  Two of his cagemates,
Snoopy and Pebbles are already there and I am sure they greeted him with
open paws.

Also, I posted a few weeks ago about another of my babies, Minka, who
crossed in late Aug and I haven't heard whether she made it or not,
unless I missed the post about her.  Can you let me know if she arrived.

And I apologize for my impatience if Sandee or Muldoone's humans have
been unable to post.

Ann