From:
WENDY HOCHMAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 05:24:30 -0700
Well, I guess I asked for it.  But so far it is only one slam for my
post about Pan spending a night in the wild.  I did not feel the need
to post the floor plans to my house to show that the outdoor area
where my ferrets are being kept is part of the inside and is
adjustable/convertable.  It is a indoor/outdoor conservatory that can
be opened up during the warmer times but is also a indoor room that is
closed off when it gets cold.  My kids are never out of sight of us or
we of them.  As for mousquietos, right now the the population is low
and we have several deturants set up.

Once again people are jumping to conclusions without getting all the
facts.  I know you are only trying to help but in some cases you need to
check all the facts or read all the post prior.  Yes my cat was killed
but if he was kept indoors but as cats will sometimes do, he go out.
It was not on purpose.

Having said that and waisted a bit of FML space I consider this a dead
issue.  If you have any more comments please e-mail me in private and
don't waste FML space with negetive comments.

Reguards to all from Harmony House