From:
Tony Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 17:16:09 +0100
Sandee,

I always hoped it would be later rather than now that I had to ask you to
lookout for my special little buddy Felix, sadly the time has come.

He passed quietly in his sleep on Monday evening following a short
illness brought on by his poorly heart.  He's just the bravest little
fella ever, having battled though major surgery last year and bounced
back to be the tube running, ball chasing bundle of fun he always was.

He loves raisins so if there is a special raisin shop handy then please
help him find it and a ferretone stream as I know he'll want to keep
his coat in tip top condition.

I've sent him to you with one of his favorite airflight golf balls which
you'll probably find hidden in all the strangest places.

Let him know my little girl ferret Primrose also misses him even if they
didn't get on so great this side of the bridge.

Tell him how much he was loved and how much happiness he bought to this
little corner of London.

Dooks

Tony and Primrose

Loved always...