Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 30 Aug 2005 19:32:07 -0700
From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
When Sukie came up with the wonderful idea to try to collect $5000.00
to celebrate the 5000th issue of the FML, she had no idea the need for
the funds would be so great.  No one did.  But the need is great.  As of
today, we have raised almost $3400.00.  But anyone who has been watching
the devastation caused by Katrina knows that so much more is going to be
needed!

If you haven't donated to the FML 5000th yet - or if you weren't planning
on donating at all, I hope you reconsider and get that donation sent in
NOW!  Don't think that because you can't donate very much that it's not
important - it is!  EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS!!  EVER DOLLAR IS NEEDED!!

Remember, half of the money goes to Support Our Shelters and half to the
IFC's Emergency Love Fund.  The need for funds has never been greater!

Can you imagine getting your family and ferrets out and away to safety
and then realizing you have no home to go back to?  Would you hope
there was someone, somewhere who cared enough to help?  I hate to sound
dramatic...but this could have been you....and what scares me silly is -
it could have been me!  If that storm would have turned just a little,
I wouldn't be sitting in my nice, dry, air-conditioned home watching my
cats and ferrets play!!

Please, I urge you - even if it's only one dollar, please get that
donation to the FML 5000th sent in!

You can mail a check made out to the IFC -
International Ferret Congress - to:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL  32346