From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 06:36:24 -0400
Does she have a paypal address, this maybe a good thing to post out so
that people can "sponsor" a case of AD or a bag of "woodpellets".  Even
shipping for a case of AD is going to be up there.  I would suggest to
everyone the $7.70 Priority box that doesn't go by weight.  You can put
as much in there as you can stuff in.  The boxes are free at your post
office.  I also sent Judy Cooke (or the SOS-Not sure who receives this)
a donation of $46.00 in addition to the boxes.  Please feel free to use
that to sponsor a few cases of AD or bags of woodpellets.  This was both
overages in the postage (as for I averaged the prices of all the boxes
when I posted out about needing postage), and I had a few people give a
bit more to round up.

Marguerite
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store