From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:55:24 -0700
>Isn't it silly to help animals instead of the humans??????????????????

Well in my humble opinion, and for what it is worth.....

NO IT IS NOT SILLY!!!!!!!!!!

There are alot of groups helping the humans cope with the disaster caused
by Katrina.  The animals need our HELP!!!!!!!!!!

And by helping the animals that are also affected by this or any other
disaster, we are also helping the humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget that to alot of people out there, their animals are the only
family that they have.

We are not always able to do the right things by our beloved pets.  I
have read of many flm'er who have made mistake with their own pets, and
people who are faced with the devastation that Katrina is causing do not
always think straight.  And these people are grieving the loss of their
beloved pet the same as we grieve the loss of one of our babies.

It does not matter if the animals affected by this hurricane are ferrets
or not, they are animals that are not able to care for themselves, and
are afraid, and need the help that only WE humans can provide.

Besides it is not up to us to JUDGE , that is GODS job, our job is to
help to the best of our ability.

God bless all

GOD BLESS

Marie (ferret_lady60)