Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 11:18:18 -0700
Hi Fuzzy Lovers!!

We've got less than 3 days left on the auction for the Mississippi Animal
Rescue League.  EVERY SINGLE PENNY of the selling price will go directly
to the Mississippi Animal Rescue League.  I will also make a personal
donation with it.  PLEASE HELP!

I have also posted other sales of fleece bedding sets as well.  I have
recently started to sew cubes (which Pearly loves) and larger sleepsacks
(which Onyx loves).  Right now, I have an adorable Pawprint 2-piece set,
a really cool Retro print 3-piece set, and a beautiful Swirl design
3-piece set (my personal favorite) which has a cube!  I have a great
leopard print that is pinned and ready to sew as well as a great orange
and pink circle print.  Those should be posted within a few days (after
I get time to sew them).  I will include an I LOVE MY FERRETS vinyl
sticker FOR FREE with each sale!!  Here are the links to the ebay sales:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7710481108

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7711099550

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7711101472

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7711102868

EBAY SELLER ID: ERICSMURALS.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CHECK OUT MY AUCTIONS!

Many Dooks to all!

Michele & Eric
-owned by three fuzzy thieves... Jewels (affectionately referred to as
"Fattie"), Pearl, and Onyx (Our Spokesferret and the giver of all the
kisses), and well as a spoiled rotten rescue dog named Mandy.