From:
Joyv evan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:32:34 +0000
I noticed that their was mention of an acution my husband had up on
ferret drawings in the last newsletter.  I thought I would update you
guys on his web site address and his ebay store page.  You can get
information on both sites and twenty five percent of the procedes go
to animal shelters.  Here is the link to his web page
http://www.newworldcreations.net/AnimalArts.html

and here is a link to the ebay auction
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5995783871

and this link is his ebay store he will have auctions up on there with
special prices on an ongoing basis
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5995783871

right now some of my stuff is on there but it will be ending soon I
appologize for that.

Thanks Big for the compliment.  I think he does great work.  He is going
to be adding cat drawings and Rat drawings very soon

JoyceV