From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Sep 2005 23:59:01 -0400
What could be better than the shelter folks from Ferret Wise attending
the MAFF Halloween Frolic?

No offense Bob C., but we have a volunteer for that day that will be the
envy of every tattooed ferret owner!  I have YET to see Bob C's tattoo!

Kevin, the winner of the Ferretstock V best ferret tattoo on a human
contest will be in attendance assisting at the Ferret Wise shelter table
for the Halloween Frolic.  .

We won't charge you to see the wonderful ferret tattoo, but wait until
you see the new items he will have to offer in support of our shelter
programs!!  It promises to be a GREAT day.  We are looking forward to
saying hello to all our MA ferret friends.  Please stop by and say hi!

MAFF Halloween Frolic
October 30   11-3 at the AMVETS in Natick, MA!

For more information, visit www.maferrets.org or call (781) 224-1098.

ALicia