From:
Patrick Delancy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:54:27 -0500
Hi folks!
My wife and I recently moved into a house, and we are looking to buy a
ferret.  We will be getting the cage, food, suppliments, etc. soon, but
I have not been able to find a breeder nearby.  We are willing to drive
and take an entire day if we need to.

Does anyone know of any reliable/honest ferret breeders in the Kansas
City area?  Even as far out as Omaha Nebraska, Des Moines Iowa, Wichita
Kansas, Columbia Missouri, or anywhere closer.

Thanks in advance for any help!
Patrick Delancy
http://www.delancyducky.net/