From:
DOOK-WOOF-DOOK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 16:06:52 -0400
I need help with shipping costs.  I have alot of items to donate to the
Katrina victims, however, I have already sent down 5 boxes today which
cost me over $40.00.  My husband's car needs a new transmission and we
have HUGE medical bills ($3300+) for our Rescue Kids.  I do have alot of
bedding, toys and treats I can donate, if I can get a couple of people
to sponsor the shipping cost.  Each box cost me $7.85 to ship
(approximately) and they are jammed full.  The ferrets and I have gone
through all their bedding and they have picked out what they wanted to
keep and what we could donate to the poor ferrets hit by Katrina.  I am
blessed to have such wonderful ferret kids!  We can fill at least 5 more
boxes full of items, maybe more.  Some of the bedding is quite puffy!
If anyone would like to donate, please send a $7.85 payment to

I will put your name on the box as to who helped to donate.  Please email
me first and make sure I have another box left.  Thank you so much
everyone!

Marguerite and Her Wonderful Rescue Ferrets
Rescue Ferrets Helping Rescue Ferrets in Need

Life is not how many breaths you take, but
how many times it takes your breath away...
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.petfinder.org
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm
Aloha Ferrets Ebay Store