From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 19:12:44 -0400
These people also got in a very sweet adrenal girl.  They helped us get
her to a safe home in Shreveport where she will get surgery and have
two other ferrets to live with in love and safety.  I'll post her story
later.

Several of us have talked to them on the phone and exchanged email.  They
sound like good people.

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
-----
G'day all,
Just wanted to quickly introduce ourselves.  We are an exotic animal
rescue located in Breaux Bridge Louisiana, 2 hours West of New Orleans.
We are taking in exotics and so far have taken 37 from the New Orleans
area, 25 of these are Sugar Gliders.

Please cross post where necessary

Brett Matte
Zoo-Zoom's E.A.R (Exotic Animal Rescue)
www.zoo-zoom.com
337-845-5124
337-207-6762

Donations of any listed products will be a big help
Sugar Glider food, treats etc, Rabbit Food, Rat Food, Guinea Pig
Feed, kit'n'kaboodle cat food, scoopable clumping litter, Interceptor
Flavor tabs 2.3mg, mini syringes, ivomectin, Tortoise Pellets,
Vitamin C tablets, Excersise wheels for Sugar Gliders, Wallaby
Pellets, Yesterdays news bedding, Aspen Bedding, Reptile Bedding,
Heating Lamps (Just the bulbs) Critter house for a Chinchilla
(hidebox), small corner litter pans and small litter pans, & salt licks