From:
Patty Asheuer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 07:51:32 -0400
Hi Gang,

As everyone's been talking about, writing a letter to the USDA letter is
our time to speak up.  Imagine what 2529, the # of subscribers in the
FML, can do.  If we all send one letter, there would be 2529.  If we, the
2529, have our friends and family and co-workers, let's say 4 more people
write letters, that would give us 10116 letters.  Imagine what having 5,
6 or 7 additional friends/family/coworkers send letters would get us..
Type the letters yourself, have them sign, make it easy and hassle
free that they don't have to do anything but sign.  The time is fast
approaching for the deadline, we can do this.  We need to get thousands
and thousands of letters to them.

We raised/exceeded the funds for the FML 5000, let's show we can do the
USDA letter in that same way, teamwork :-)

Patty