From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 23:16:02 -0700
I am so excited.  We rescued 2 really nice males today.  I have been
looking forever for a friend for my Girl.  I now she 2 friends for her.
The boys are real sweet.  One likes to bite a bit but not bad.  I was
told by the lady that had the ferrets, they weren't hers but she took
them to keep them for me till I got there.  She said to not put the
boys and my girl together for awhile.  I guess just get used to seeing
each other.

How long before we can start putting them togehter and how should we do
it?  And she also said they would most likely fight to gain dominance.
I totally understand pecking order as we breed Cocker Spaniels and boy
is there ever a pecking order there.  The girls usually win.

When she says fight what does that mean and should we stop it or let it
go.  Will they fight to hurt each other.  I am really scared about this.
Please help!

Jeannie