From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:07:46 -0700
A lovely glow appeared at the end of the bridge today.  From it a grand
chap named Felix emerged.  Vivacious and whole again he trotted up to me.
I was taken back by the ease of transition and peace that came from
within him.  This must mean he was ready to leave his dad and that he
feels ready and willing to be part of everything.  He knew who I was
instinctively, which was nice.

After he pushed his airflight golf ball off the bridge and settled by my
side with it, we sat by the heather and I layed my head upon my paws
while I listened to him go on about Primrose and his dad.  I can't listen
enough to the English accent.  He finally finished his story and asked to
see the sites.  And we had plenty to show him.

We took off to the first thing that he dad requested for him.  The Raison
bar.  He finished his meal off with a shot glass of ferretone!  He told
me next time that he wants a mug of it, not a shot.  So I told him that i
had something to show him.  Off we trotted over the meadow until we came
to a great fountain.  His eyes grew huge as he realized it was Ferretone
fountain.  Enough for eternity.  I told him that there were enough hidey
spots for his ball for eternity as well.  He looked concerned and asked
if he had to wait for eternity to find his dad and Primrose once again.
I told him that strange as it might sound, no.  Time is not measured like
on earth.  And a second here, might be a day or a thousand years on
earth.  I told him that in no time his dad would be here to craddle him
again and that he'd have Primrose by his side once again very soon ...
and that would be for eternity.  Not the wait.

I waved him on to show him the sites.  We watched a baseball game from a
soft cloud way up, and I told him of the shoot stars that he could ride
at night.  So much to do and all the time in the world to do it.  I did
see a wicked side to the bloke though.  I saw him eyeing up a passing cat
from the cloud.  I saw his tail even wag for a breif minute.  "You
weren't thinking of doing anything ... obnoxious, were you", I asked.
What a snow job he is!  He looked at me right in the eye and said no.
I know better.  I know that he's going to try his hand at kitty bronco
busting as soon as I turn my back!  So, I hope his family down below are
ready to try new sports when they meet up with him someday.