From:
Jennifer McLaughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 18:51:55 -0700
Hello,
I am working on an article for Ferrets magazine and am looking for owners
to interview.  The article is lifestyle-oriented and will examine ways to
efficiently store ferret's stuff (food, treats, toys, litter boxes, extra
bedding, carrier, first-aid kit, harness, grooming items, products to
clean the cage and cage area, medications).

I'd like to interview several ferret owners (by email is fine) to find
out what they believe are some of the challenges of having an organized
household when ferrets live in it.  I would also like to hear any tips
you may have to help other ferret owners.

If you are interested, please respond ASAP and I will be in touch.

Thank you.

Jennifer McLaughlin