From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:16:12 -0400
To all who want to help any rescued and displaced ferrets from Katrina:
Judy of SOS will be collecting items for these ferrets.  All sort
of items will be needed: bedding, food, water bottles, litter pans,
vitamins, etc.  Think of anything your ferrets use, that's what these
will need.

Judy will organize items and get them to where they are needed.  News
has come of a few rescued ferrets, and hopefully there will be more.
As ferrets are rescued, and homes and shelter spaces open up, the items
will be ready to go.  In the sad possiblity that many ferrets may not be
rescued, these items will be ready for other needy ferrets and will be
sent to shelters.

Please think of these ferrets who have temporarily lost their homes and
their humans.  Anything will help, even a donation of a few dollars to
help buy what they'll need.

Items can be sent to Judy of SOS at:

Judy Cooke
110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
Panacea, FL  32346

I love the story A Christmas Carol.  And I love every movie version of
it, especially (oddly enough) the Muppet's version.  There is a beautiful
song about giving in it, and my favorite line is "We have so much, that
we can share"

The having so much doesn't come from wealth.  It comes from blessings.
Look around, look around at what's going on in the world and within this
nation.  And don't you just think "we have so much".  Please share.

Dooks
Risa