From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:49:08 -0400
This discussion of the FML 5000th fundraiser by my three ferrets was
recently overheard

Baby: Do you think they'll make it?  5000 is so muches!

Jillie: They're close!!  5000 is a lot, but it will do so muchs to help!

Mikette: Ya, but now dere is so much help needed everywhere's.  How they
gonna do it?

B: Dey gots to do it!  Da FML is here everyday!

M: I don't know, lots of folks needed helps!

J: That's why this fundraiser is so important!  The SOS and the IFC do
so much for ferrets all the time.  These are important groups to help,
so that they can continue to be there to help all the time!

B: But how they gonna get their goal right now if everybody needs help
right now?

J: Well Baby, that's the good part.  A lot of help is needed right now,
but there are a lot of people that can help right now!!  Dis FML has
thousands of members.  They all only need to send a small donation,
remember this started with $1 per ferret.  They can do it!!

M: I don't know if they can?  How many more days, only 10?!

B: Wait if they can't, we can!

J: We can?  But we is only three ferrets.

B: No all of us, all of us fml fuzzies.  We gots to contact the FLO!
We can do it.  And the humans can help.  We will get them to!

J: Yes that's it!  Every cute yawn, every fuzzie kiss, every fuzzie
war dance, every ferret dook.......they'll all be calls to our humans.
Please hoomins, send in our dollar for us!!!!!

Please ferret owned humans, please send in your ferrets dollar for them!
http://www.geocities.com/imdella/fml5000.html

PS Blesses and dooks to everyone affected by Katrina and to all those
helping!