From:
lilly jen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2005 09:47:31 -0700
please, please ferret people, please.  i understand that some of you have
more pressing worries in the aftermath of the katrina tragedy, but please
don't forget about this!  this is very very very important.  anyone who
has access to the internet should just drop them a line saying that you
care, and that we need better standards for ferrets.  there are 2500 of
you out there!  2500 people are reading this right now!  imagine if
every one of you stopped what you were doing for five minutes, just five
minutes and sent a comment.  it wouldn't need to be long or convincing!
just say that you care, and that we need better standards for our
ferrets.  they don't care exactly what the letters say.  just that they
get lots of them.  so if you've already commented, go send another one
anonymously.  i did.