Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:27:12 EDT
Sandee or Muldoone,

Please look for my Minka girl.  We had to help her cross the Bridge on
Thursday.  She had a history of various ferret maladies and this last
one got the best of her.  She was a beautiful dark sable girl with the
most beautiful face.  Her best friend was Rosie, who crossed in December.
Rosie and Minka came to me 2 years ago and they were such a joy to me.
I wrote of Rosie when she crossed.  Minka was the more mischievous of
the two girls.  She loved to go up under my bathroom cabinet and climb
the drawers from the back and then push out the top drawer, crawl through
and then onto the counter top.  I could not keep soap on the sink because
she loved to lick it.  I keep a dish there with water and she would love
to drink, then try and push it off.  I learned to keep this dish in the
sink to prevent that!!!!!  She would also lay at my feet when I was
standing at the sink and do her best "otter" imitation and she did a
very good one.  She also loved to raid the dog's dish when she could
and steal pieces of food.  That was a treat for her.

Minka was a very special girl to her Mommy and I miss her oh so very
much.  Please help her find Rosie and my other fuzzies who are there,
dancing and dooking and waiting till we can be together once again.
Tell her and the others how much I love them and miss them.

Ann
Casper, Hershey, Precious, Bandit, Peanut, Frosty, Sam and Rascal.
missing Cinnamon, Pepper, Sabrina, Wrigley, Zoey, Jillian, Marble,
Snoopy, Casey, Pebbles, Rosie and of course Minka.