From:
Lynlee Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:19:03 -0500
I sent this once before....but it ended up in cyber-space, so I'm sending
once again.

First I would like to send condolences to all with ailing fuzzies or ones
waiting for them at the bridge.

I know I don't post often, but I am an avid lurker, and I read my digest
every day.  I love the messages from Harley Bug in heaven, love to read
about the 'fricken pygmie hedgehog, and all the great ferrety adventures.
I've learned volumes from everyone here, and I'm looking forward to the
5000th!

I'm not good at telling stories, or explaining things in, pardon the
term, Sukie detail (before that becomes the next 'big thing'~ that is a
JOKE, nothing more, Sukie- you rock!), but I love to take pictures!!!
If anyone would like to meet my ferrets, I have made a photo album just
for them, you can find it right here:

<http://www.picturetrail.com/stargazer420>

Click on each ferrets picture to go to their personal album, theres also
an album filled with group shots.  There is a guest book in the top right
corner if you'd like to sign it: )

They are all digital pics, but I'm going to work on getting a couple of
them made into 5x7's....hopefully before the calendar contest deadline,
anything to help out SOS is a good idea to me!

Hope everyone has a great day~!

Lynlee and the fuzz
Rocky, Sneaker, Spike, Twinkles
Jazzy, Sadie, Lizzie, Dante