Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 09:04:29 -0700
>Could anybody tell me which airlines will allow ferrets on-board?

Delta arilines will let you take them as a carry on.  Go to their
website at Delta.com and read up on their pet policies.  They are a
bit expensive, and its a bit expensive to take pets on board, but i
understand about taking them in the cabin with you.  I could never
leave my baby in the cargo hold!!

I have been trying to get a delta airline miles card but cant yet!
frustrating, i dont make enough!

Natiffany