From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jul 2005 08:24:21 -0400
Hello friends,

As many of you know who know anything about me, I'm head over heels for
ferrets.  I had 4 beautiful babies who lit up my life, and unfortunately,
I am now down to 3.  My beautiful, cinnamon boy Roly died June 30.  I
don't know yet what happened to him, but hopefully, the necropsy I plan
to have done on him will show what caused his demise.

I can't help but blame myself.  My head keeps insisting it isn't my
fault, but my heart won't listen.

Although most of you never met this precious bundle of joy, you can still
meet him.  I have set up web pages for all of my babies, so, go to the
site and have a look at one of the cutest ferrets that ever graced this
earth (and my life).

http://www.ferretsanctuary.com/stephanie/roly.shtml

My heart is broken again...

Stephanie