Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:48:44 -0700
From:
"C.J. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

Our local SPCA, will be collecting items to send down to the temporary
shelters for pets in La and Mi.

Our shelter has a surplus of items to donate to the cause.  I have cages,
supplies etc that I need to get together and bring to the SPCA.

I need your help, Sat is cage cleaning day and all my regular helpers
will be tending to the ferrets, I work mon to fri, so if you can spare
some time this Sat or Sun to help disinfect cages, tear them dowm, tape
together, gather supplies in my garage and box them up, etc. please call
me 876-8224.  These animals need our help, these supplies will help make
thier lives a little more comfortable while they are awaiting their
owners or transport out of area.

Any help would be greatly appriciated by everyone involved in saving
the animals down south and greatly appriciated by the pets.

Thanks so much,
CJ
24 Carat Ferret Rescue And Shelter
876-8224