Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 28 Jul 2005 23:43:53 -0400
From:
K Hindall <[log in to unmask]>
Milo made it to the shelter yesterday, 7/27.  He wasn't eating at first,
but Brenda devotedly gave him Duck Soup with an eye dropper, and now the
little guy is crunching away.

The pictures are at http://community.webshots.com/user/lakeroadshelter.
Go to the "Shelter Kids" album.  Milo is on page 5, but all the shelter
kids are worth a look.  When you look at Milo, ask yourself seriously:
could *you* put a price on that face?

I couldn't either. ^_^

Thanks again to all Milo friends!  I'm trying to work through all the
direct responses I got, but I'm behind on my work hours for this week,
so it may take me a while!