Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:08:15 -0700
From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
The question has come up:
I was just wondering when the SAFE raffle winners are going to be
announced.  I had heard this past monday, then I heard later in the
week, but now it is friday and I haven't heard anything.

I am sorry for the inconvience Connie Gaddy, the one who is keeping track
of the numbers is in El Paso with her mother.  She has been gone since
4th of July weekend and will be back tomorrow.  We will get everything
with the raffle taken care of upon her return.  And #'s then can be
posted.

Dooks and War Dances,
Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock