Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:41:27 -0400
From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
HI folks-
It's your best buddy Jerimiah here-- and we sure are up to our elbows in
ferrets lately!  Two new kiddos are here and more are in hospice!  Geesh!
Give me a BREAK!  But the best thing is it smells like ferrets live her!
Yep we are so happy cuz the new washer has not made it's way here.  Mom
says she HAS to get one soon!  Hahahahaha!!

Meanwhile we are loving it a lot more-- but Mom keeps shakin' her head
and holding her nose - I am not sure why!

A new August raffle group is being set up to help with the washer
project ..  you can see it at:
http://www.usaexpress.net/~xtasyferrets/page34.html

We got a returned ferret and then some youngsters too - seems the folks
bought more ferrets and then felt they was too 'spensive to care for and
too much work.  So we have a cupl'a kids that need homes welcome Scrappy
( 1 year old) and Napolean a Christmas kid) Mom's working hard to get
them ADV tested ( July 14) and on the online adoption lists ASAP!  See
Napolean on our adoption page link
http://www.usaexpress.net/~xtasyferrets/page18.html .

So we need to do some more fund raising stuff to get Mom her pet washer (
cuz we are not pets we are little people) and get these kids all their
test & vaccinations so they can have real homes.  I do like ot be the in
charge gy-- no room for youngsters taking MY Place- you hear that OZZIE!

Mom lost one of her upstairs kid last week and she is still feelin' a tad
BLUE :(, the funeral home man picked her up but Momma is waiting for her
to return.  We want shelter Mom to cheer up so we have decided to play
come & pick up the poop game here at the shelter.  The newest kids are
giving her lots more to do to keep busy..  Charlie-Appleton the kid that
fell out of the window has been upsetting poor Harry who thinks he is
taking over the cage.

The newsletter is a tad late agian this issue but shelter Mom says it
will be coming out soon-- HONEST.  I thihnk she is up to 10 pages just
needs to find time to type the last few pages now!

By the way Mom says I have NOT looked more wonderful since getting on
the ferretonin and getting the monthly lupron.  I am big, fluffy and
gorgeous! :)  Yep I knew that!  And the kids keep on a comin!!!!  While
you are at it - we added some very important information to our shelter
web site.  Please read our Mom's great tips for ferrets needing surgery
at: http://www.ferretwise.org/health.html#Surgery

Some ebay auctions tat are helping to keep us comfy, vetted and well fed
are at our ebay store!:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcreativekolor

Ferret in Pocket design tee size 2X
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8317379602

Fabric 4 yds of assorted 100% cotton quality prints - Mom is giving it
away to buy the washer!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8204002322

Ferret Note Cards
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3743507346

Ferret Print ready to frame:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3743695748

Hope everybody is having a GREAT summer.  The AC is running fine here so
far!  Remeber shelter helpers adn adopted families to attend the shelter
cookout HERE Sat July 16 2-4 PM.  Susan is bringing watermelon, Dad is
baking something for dessert, Greg is marinating something for the grill,
Marilyn is making pubnch- and there will be burgers for everyone-
PLEASE RSVP to [log in to unmask]

Your buddy,
Jerimiah FerretWise, mascot
www.ferretwise.org

Please consider Supporting  our continued education & rehab programs
through iGive!
http://www.iGive.com/html/refer.cfm?causeid=1890