From:
Andy & Ziggy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:09:59 -0400
Okay we have 2 more kids that need to find a 4-ever home.  Mom and dad
are going into the service leaving next month so we need to get these
kids into a new home ASAP..  Below is the email I received from the
fur kids parents.  Permission granted to post.

Thanks for your help

Brenda
International Ferret Congress Shelter/Vendor Coordinator
http://ferretcongress.org

Please Contact Them Directly