Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:50:21 -0700
Morning Gang,
About the 3 ferrets i posted yesterday I had called the vet and to go
about getting them and they told me that they didnt have any but that
they was going back down in the area they was at to get more pets and i
gave them my name and number and all and told them if they bring ferrets
back to call me i would be happy to tatake them in said they would..

Bobbie from K>C.  if you wanting help to get this friend and ferrets up
to you ill be happy to help out if i knew just how far it is from me.
im about 5 hours from the tenn and ms line .  give me a call if you need
me ill be happy to help yas out and i called ya but left name and phone #
on your answering michene..

Susan nwa_ferret_shelter