Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:48:07 -0700
Many of you will remember a couple of years ago, Jasper and Mystery Girl.
They were so in love that they decided to tie the knot at the Spring
Fling Baltimore Ferret Club Show.  There they were united in holy
ferretmony complete with a minister, wedding gown and at least the tux
shirt, cake and even wedding gifts.  It was truly priceless.  They
honeymooned in a tube hammy.

Last year, we lost Mystery girl to cancer.  During adrenal surgery, the
vet recommended that we not wake her up.  Jasper was devastated.  While
saying goodbye, he curled up on top of her lifeless body, refusing to
budge and cried......I mean real sobs that sounded like a whining sigh,
his chest heaving.  I was no more good after seeing that.  Shortly after
that, Jasper began to show signs of adrenal disease.  Lately he developed
prostate problems and had difficulty urinating.  The doc beleives he
experienced cysts on his prostate.  He was going downhill fast last week
and the only hope was surgery.  I agreed while we were at the vet's,
changing my mind later that night after having a heart to heart with
Jasper.  He surely would have passed on the table.  He did not want that
and neither did I.  At 6 am the next morning, my Jasper passed in my
arms.

My posts are normally more creative than reportive but I just don't have
it in me right now.  I did however want to let you all know that he
passed and is now with his little wife at The Bridge.  Both of these
ferrets were complete angels.  Neither could do ANY wrong, excellent free
roam ferrets.  I am still pretty inconsolable.  It's been a difficult
past few months.  I've lost 5 ferrets since April.  Close friends have
also experienced traumatic losses.  It doesn't get any easier.  Most days
I feel like I"m on auto pilot.  I can't beleive he's gone.  I just can't
beleive it.  He spent 4 years with me.  Jasper was my cuddle bug.  I
still look for him among the group......sorry, gotta go....this is too
much..... thank you all for being there!!!

Kim Fox
Animal Communicator, Medical Intuitive
Director of Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Authorized Distributor of Timmy's Tonic