From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 08:30:28 -0700
Lots of people have written in with their views that the judging
discussion seems frivolous with the issues of Katrina, the USDA, and
other issues.

But, having been through Hurricane Charley, I realize that there are
times when we need to focus on something that is not so devastating.
If the debate on judging is what they need, then I, for one, will just
skim past those posts.

Personally, I'm glad to see the ferret story continuing, and would love
to see some additional posts about the cute stuff our little ones do.

And to practice what I preach, here's my recent story: my little male
loves to drink water out of a cup, and when he's almost done, he'll take
a mouthful and spit it out on your hand to lick it off.  Which is
normally very cute... unless his sister distracts him, and he runs away
with the mouthful, realizes he has it, and spits it out on the small of
your back instead!

Debbie